Coronavirus (Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2) Containment Measures
Please observe the following regulations when visiting the facility:
- Please note that access to the facility will only be permitted with a negative antigen or PCR test. This test must not be older than 48 hours, the evidence must be clearly attributable to the person and must contain the date of sample collection. Children under the age of 10 are exempt from this requirement.
Similarly, those already infected with Covid-19 are exempt if they provide a physician's confirmation/test that they have had a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months.
- From now on, an FFP2 mask must be worn during operation and must be brought along by the operator. In addition, a distance of at least 2 m from other persons must be maintained.
- To best limit contact, please pay cashless or with suitably counted cash.
- Access to the plant is allowed only to persons with an appointment. Only minors and persons in need of assistance are allowed to be accompanied.
- Please arrive on time for the agreed appointment, as only a certain number of people are allowed to enter the plant due to existing safety regulations and we would like to avoid a crowd of people in front of the plant.