TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The number of persons, price, lodging, and other products and services are to be provided by the hotel as found in the confirmation.
For guests without adult company there is an 18 year old restriction. Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking onsite if id cannot be shown. The age limit at our SPA is 16 years.
2. VALIDITY OF THE PRICE AGREEMENT
The agreed rates are binding on both parties, however, the hotel reserves the right to adjust prices as a result of changing charges for increased taxes and fees, or other matters beyond the hotel's control.
3. CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS and NO-SHOWS
All changes must be notified to the hotel in writing to be valid, within deadlines.
Cancellation deadlines depends on type of package:
- Non-refundable packages cannot be changed or refunded
- Bed & Breakfast packages can be canceled free of charge until 4pm on the day of arrival unless other terms are specified
- Golf Packages have a 14 day cancellation deadline, unless other terms are specified.
- Other Packages have a 7 day cancellation deadline, unless other terms are specified. By purchasing Cancellation Insurance these packages can be cancelled until 4 PM day before arrival.
- SPA prepayments are non-refundable but can be moved 1 time to another date
- SPA all cancellations must be confirmed by spa and moved to another date
- Exclusive for Choice Club Silver, Gold og Platinum members have conditions as above, but with 21:00 deadline instead of 16:00
No shows or late cancellations after deadlines will be charged in full.
The reservation can be guaranteed through a valid credit card, company guarantee, or deposit. Lily Country Club accepts only guaranteed bookings. After 4 PM day of arrival, the hotel reserves the right to cancel reservations that are missing a valid guarantee, without obligation to inform the guest.
Prepayment is paid according to the conditions stated in the section comments in the confirmation. The agreed price is settleted on arrival. Bank guarantee for the total estimated cost shall be received in accordance with the terms set out in the comments section of the confirmation. In the event of late payment, interest accrues pursuant to the Norwegian law.
6. USAGE OF ACCOMMODATIONS
Booked hotel rooms are guaranteed to be ready for check-in after 3 PM on arrival day and may be available until 12:00 PM on the day of departure. This can be prolonged by purchasing Late Checkout or Early Check-in.
7. LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
The orderer is liable for damage to premises due to negligence or irresponsible behavior by the guests.
8. FORCE MAJEUR
Events beyond the hotel's control - such as strike, lockout, fire, etc. that make it impossible to fulfill the obligations of this agreement - entitle both parties to terminate the agreement without economic liability.
Any disputes that may arise between the parties to this agreement or for any other reason or between guests and the hotel shall be dealt with in accordance with Norwegian law. If the dispute is not resolved, the property's jurisdiction shall apply.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION LILY COUNTRY CLUB
In some cases, the hotel may use Google to search for personal information to enhance the guest experience while staying at the hotel. This information will in no way be used for commercial purposes, just to understand the true needs of the guest to provide the best possible service. You can reserve yourself from this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.